Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fancy a coast...er??


Here are my latest inventions...tile coasters! (I mean I prolly didn't invent them but this is MY blog) I....DIE for these. I love.love.love them. Such handy little gifts and they are handmade (the best kind of gift according to yours truly!)


You could definitely get a little cheesy with the coaster saying.
'Coast through marriage' or 'in love from coast to coast' as a wedding gift

'Coast through the school year' as a teacher gift



I also think they would make such cute wedding favors with the Bride and Groom names.

Opportunities are Endless...
Hope you likey : )

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Fabulous Ali! Thanks for showing them. I am guessing the secret is Mod Podge?

alibrough said...

Definitely some Podging going on...but the secret ingredient is LOVE...duh. I'm posting a tutorial once Im done studying for this dumb test. Love ya!