Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Day at the Beach

So since I got Penelope I have been looking for a good beach to take her to thats not too crowded and not to far away. I found the perfect one just north of Malibu called Leo Carillo Beach!



Since the sand gets so hot I decided that I should find some booties for her. This was quite the task because her feet are sooooo small but after lots of research I found these! They are called Pawz and you can get them here. They would be great for ice and snow too. She absolutely LOVES them. She doesn't like to put them on but after they are on she doesn't think twice. It was a great day at the beach and we will be going back lots. She is my little beach babe!



Ahhhhh they joys of living at the beach. Life is good!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

ALI!!!! HI! HOW ARE YOU!!! What an adorable pooch you have! We have a yorkie too! Her name is bentley! That is so fun, it looks like you are definately living the exciting life! Good for you! You deserve it! And a season pass to Disneyland? I must say that does make me a tad jealous! Anyways, hello and welcome to the blogging world! I will add you to ours!