Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome!

So....after many requests I am officially dedicating myself to having a blog. So exciting!

Here is a little update:

I live in Los Angeles, CA

I work on films and tv shows

Warning-- shameless plug following...
Everyone watch season 2 of Here Come the Newlyweds premiering May 25th on ABC prime time!!

Here are some other things that have been happening in my life:

I adopted miss Penelope Jane in Salt Lake about two weeks ago and I am SO IN LOVE. She is so much fun and I love hanging out with her everyday.















I have speant a lot of time here:



and here:



and of course the happiest place on earth :) i have a season pass...





working........




trying out cool new recipes



and much much more.

I love reading all of your blogs and I hope you love mine...

Happy Posting...

4 comments:

McCall said...

Hurray!! This discovery just MADE MY MONDAY!!!

Jodi said...

Ali B! I'm very happy that you'll be blogging. I miss you!

rubbersoul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rubbersoul said...

I love your blog, Ali. penelope is looking great! I saw your credit on "Here Come The Newlyweds."

Bob