Thursday, July 16, 2009

'Arry Potter

'Arry Potter



Of course I had to go see the Potter flick on opening day. I must say it was a blast. I love the feeling it brings out in me. Its just like being a kid again. I went to see it at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks (my favorite theater...they kick people out for texting and talking...Potter is an exception though) and much to my suprise they had the films actual costumes on display. The pic above you may recognize as miss Luna Lovegood's beginning outfit. She is my favorite character (besides Ron of course) and the one below is of the ever wise Professor Dumbledore. I must say it looks really grey in person but in the film it looks really green. hmph.



This book was the most emotional for me. I couldn't believe that Dumbledore was murdered...and at the hands of SNAPE! ooooo that snape. I know that these books are for children but I learn important lessons from them all the time. Lessons of friendship, honesty, drinking various types of beer (click here for an AMAZING butterbeer recipe (non alchoholic of course : ) but most of all lessons that the heart of life is Good. Even when things don't go our way perspective pulls us back and we see lifes intentions are greater than our minds can imagine.

Ill leave you with this weeks motto....WWDD- What Would Dumbledore Do!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Click where? I want some butterbeer! I loved this movie. So much better than the 5th for me. Plus the atmosphere in the theater was awesome. I need to watch it again since I missed parts due to the audience cheering too much.