Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holy Guacamole!

Holy Guacamole!!


Guacamole is a very personal thing. Some like it chunky some like it smooth some like it spicy and some like it mild. Heck, some people don't even like guacamole (obviously these people were exposed to some sort of taste debilitating radio active material as small children but that's another story altogether.) Guacamole is a major staple in my diet and many months ago I committed to finding MY perfect recipe...so here goes...

MY Perfect mole mole mole...

2 Avocados
1 Medium Tomato
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Small Shallot
2 T Jalapeno
1 Lime

Pretty easy from here...chop everything up and mix it all together. I like mine very smooth so I make sure everything is chopped very small and that I get all the lumps out of the avocado. You can vary everything to your taste. If you like it spicy add some more Jalapeno, if you like it chunky, do a medium chop on the tomato...etc..etc. After it is all mixed together I salt to taste and enjoy with some Trader Joe's Tortilla Chips. Aaaaah...Perfect for summer...or winter...or fall...or sundays...or midnight snacks...I could go on forever.

0 comments: