Friday, July 10, 2009

Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple


I know many of you will relate to my continuous quest to find clothes I love. I'm not really a shorts girl but I love to wear dresses. Often times I find they are a little too short for my taste but the search for the perfect dress shoppe is OVER!



One of my favorite blogs to follow is ISLY by Melissa. She always has the greatest style and she is amazing at all things crafty. I stumbled upon an entry today about a Utah based company that sells the CUTEST dresses! It's called Shabby Apple and you can find their website here. Also if you go to Melissa's website here you can find instructions on how to get a great discount. I love all of these because they all hit at the knee so you don't have to worry about acting like a lady. Plus for all of you who wear G's I think they all have sleeves.

PS... McCall- There is a dress called the Nantucket...I think I might just get it for the name : )

Happy Shopping Everyone!

0 comments: