Thursday, July 23, 2009

Itty Bitty Baby Booties

Itty Bitty Baby Booties


It seems like its the summer of procreation in my circle of friends so I decided to try out this cute pattern for Itty Bitty Booties by Heather Bailey found here.


These brown ones are for Miss Chelsi and her little newcomer Brody! Hopefully Chelsea can keep it a secret before I can manage to make it out to meet Brody.



These little pinkies are for McCall's little girl Libby. Or Libbers as I like to call her. Guaranteed to make her run fast and jump high.



I think they turned out really cute and didn't take long at all. 1 hour start to finish for both pair. I love a good tutorial and I hope all of you do too. Can't wait to see you Libby and Brody!


6 comments:

Jodi said...

Baby feet are so cute they must be covered with something equally cute. Well done Al.

Chelsi said...

Ali, I'm dead about how cute these baby booties are! Brody is going to be Mr. stylin in them. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Can't wait to see you, COME HOME already!!!

Sam Jo said...

Those are adorable! And if they are that easy to make you could match every outfit in your babys closet. Since I dont have a baby maybe I can make some for my pup!

McCall said...

Oh my word! Libbers is kicking with excitement! I almost bought a sewing machine the other day, now I wish I had to make more cute things for da bebe. But, it's also good to know I have a talented friend who will spoil her with home-made goods. THE BEST KIND!!! Thanks Love! Now send them, I'm impatient! Does it feel like I've been pregnant forever? Come out baby!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Ali! Thanks for your comment on my first (and only sad) post ... you are awesome! I LOVE your profile pic and I agree that it is time for a Wood fam trip down to Cali!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

eeeee!!! those are soo cute! good job!