Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday You!


Happy 24th Birthday You!

For my birthday my mom and brother met me in Vegas for a few days of fun before my school starts. We had a BLAST!!


I was so in love with the umbrella theme at the Palazzo. It was so enchanting!




Here is my mom at Woodstock. Taken on Freemont Street

Me and the biggest tv screen on earth. This is also at The Freemont Street Experience.

My cute mom peeking out from behind some Venetian flowers.


All we need is...

Cool pic from the Beatles Love exhibit.

My mom loves Donny and Marie....
Me and my brother at Caesars...
Same pic...this time with my momma

The Paris hotel...probably my fave. We ate at the buffet there for breakfast and it was so delish.

Me and my mom in front of a cute shop at The Paris.
We stayed at Excalibur. It was fun. This was my first time gambling EVER and I loved it so much. I am the queen of the penny slots. I also won on the wheel table.
Such a fun little getaway even though I missed my Penny like crazy. If anyone wants to meet me in Vegas I will be there!



4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Happy late birthday Ali!! Looks like you had an awesome Vegas trip, I love all the pictures! And I have to tell you I'm so glad you have a blog, you crack me up and I love reading your posts... keep it up! Love ya chika! :)

McCall said...

Happy birthday!!! Did you see the LOVE show? It's sooo fun! Can't wait for you to come to UT next month! Glad you had a good b-day trip...jealous.

Jen said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a fun trip!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Ali! I love your pics - looks like you had a great time. I took the kids last Christmas and we loved it, especially the Beatles LOVE show. Did you get to see it? Good times! :)