Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Having a Zach Attack!

I know what you're thinking...stop posting so much...To that I say...NO, NEVER.

Ladies and gentlemen born between 1980 and 1987 gather round and prepare to be amazed because you're life will never be the same.

Check it: http://www.hulu.com/watch/76560/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-saved-by-the-bell-reunion-update-3



SAVED BY THE BELL REUNION. Gather your banana clips and roll up those pant legs...this is what we have all been waiting for. Squeeeeeeeeeels!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I found your blog the other day on Chelsi's page...I added you to my friend list...it is fun to see what you are up to!

alibrough said...

Hey Jen...

I've actually stumbled across your blog a few times before. Congrats on your little bebe on the way. Seems like pregnancy is in season for class of '03. Hope this finds you well!