Saturday, September 5, 2009

Penny and the Jets

Pa-pa-pa Penny and the Jets




Penny learned some tricks and I couldn't resist taking a little vid. She can now sit, shake and roll over (we are still working on stay and drop it.) She doesn't do her best work in the video because I had to hold the camera with the hand I usually hold the treats in so she got a little confused. And how cuters is her dress....my mom got her that for my birthday. (I think she wants some grandkids or something....)


2 comments:

McCall said...

she's like a little blondie now. her hair got so light! how's your mom's puppy doing? so cutie!

alibrough said...

I know! The California sun has turned her into a blondie : ) When I got her she had blond roots so I knew it was coming. She is still black on her back but her dress is covering her up. Rory (my moms dog) still has his original coloring. Funny huh. Love her!