Thursday, November 19, 2009

My heart is sad.

Best Friends Forever



I heard through the grapevine that my best friend (oprah) will be announcing that she will be ending her show in 2011.


(I know O- I am shocked too!)

Needless to say...my heart is broken.


She has been such a great influence for me. I really like her a lot. I don't think I have missed a show in over 5 years! I started watching religiously after I graduated high school. During my undergrad, my roommate and I would schedule our classes around her show. I really wanted to have her show around forever!



On a more positive note...anyone wanna plan a trip to chicago summer of 2010 to go see a taping of her last season????

4 comments:

McCall said...

COUNT ME IN FOR THAT TRIP!!! Seriously...do! You need to send Libby's shoes and dress b/f she out grows them. Miss you!

anna said...

me too, please.

amber {and co.} said...

Ali when I heard the news I TOTALLY thought about you and Anna and how sad you both would be! I'm so sorry, it is a sad sad day :(

Shan @ Design Gal said...

i'll go too!!!