Saturday, November 21, 2009

um....awk....waaaard....

If you have never ventured here...you need to start. It really brightens my day so much of the time. I actually just submitted a pic, I will let you know if it gets picked up. But for now...here are some hilarious awkward family photos...remember...people payed for these. Like the clerk brought up the sample image and they said "yes! that is it! perfect! lets buy it and hang it in our house."


(Unless you're in the beard business, Im not buying what you're selling. PS cats in photos is never good)

("I know....PINK TOGAS" squeeled the little boy)

no comment

(One of you need to go to the groomer...yep im lookin at you glasses.)

(Arrrrg? Please note the fathers leg position.)


("Honey, what shirt should I wear for the pic?" "Wear your cocaine one!")


(Just another santa scaring the sh$t out of a little kid. Ps-10 buck that this girls name is harriet)
(Gimme that ring and Ill give you my apple)

(no no no...climb under the chair....ya...like that.)

3 comments:

Helena said...

You just made my day!

amber {and co.} said...

Hahahahaa!!! This totally made my day too- I needed a good laugh! My favorite is the family of pirates- they all look super happy to be taking the picture... also check out the picture of the dad holding the baby that was posted yesterday, worst picture EVER! ΓΌ

McCall said...

it looks like santa gave harriett a couple o' shiners...

about your oprah blog...my mom's been trying to get tickets for a looong time now and she said to ask you to try for 4, i'll try for 4 and she'll try for 4 and we'll just all go whenever any one of us gets through. sound good??